Posted: 6 September, 2017
The Town of Bassano is now accepting applications for an Administrative Assistant position reporting to the Chief Administrative Officer. The Administrative Assistant will contribute to the goals, values and success of the Town.
This 40 hours per week position includes the following duties:
Answer and direct phone calls, working at the front counter to address concerns and inquires with residents and visitors, administration of payroll, accounting, utilities and taxes.
The incumbent must demonstrate and will have experience in the following areas:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant
• Payroll experience
• Accounting experience
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
• Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe
• Electronic filing system knowledge
• Time management skills and ability to prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task
• Ability to work well with in a team environment
• High School diploma
Salary based on experience.
This position can begin as early as February 05, 2018 and will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
If interested please mail, email or fax your resume by the end of day January 30,2018 including salary expectations and three (3) references to:
Town of Bassano
502 2nd Avenue
Bassano, AB T0J 0B0
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in the Town of Bassano